Who Am I?

My photo
Insane guy, almost always out of the box, playing against the rules, challenging the odds and yet with the crowd :) Optimism, ftw!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Choice, made!


So, I too, enter the world of blogging!
I'll start off with a confession: My presence in the blogging world is 60% because of, what you'd call, 'Peer Pressure'.

It's a really powerful force, this Peer Pressure [Not to be confused with Beer Pressure! :P] And contrary to usual beliefs, its all not that bad.
When its good, I'd say, your part of a crowd...and when its bad...well, your part of a mob! :)
In my case, a lot of good has come out of peer pressure, like say... music, or interest ( albiet just a little ) in sports and most importantly, poetry writing....and now... blogging!
And the bad? For some (lucky) reasons, Ive been blessed with a set of really awesome friends, who haven't yet PP'ed (Peer Pressured*) me into anything that bad!


The rest, 40%...well, hey, Its a place where I can write/show whatever I want to and get away with it! :-D
So, What am I going to do here, specifically? A place where I can blabber my thoughts freely, share interesting stuff and post shocking news?
Frankly, I really don't know! Don't think I ever will either. That, maybe the result of, My Untamed Mind :)




1 comment:

CSS said...

life is a poem... d art of livin it is a song... d publishin of d fact of livin it is bloggin

-crap i jst made up :P

but stil, hearty welcom to d wrld of bloggin :) n ur thoughts r sth ppl wil relish to read n i fr one wil be a tru fan..

-urs truly :P

Post a Comment